Friday, March 18, 2011

A Short Introduction

I have been mulling over this idea for a while now... should I or should I not share my experiences as a entertainer/stripper/dancer with the world, or even just a small few who happen to stumble here. At last, while conversing with a friend tonight before donning my lucite heals I decided the time had come, there were too many stories in such a short time and hopefully so many more to be had in the coming months. I had to share.

This is for those who have been to a gentleman's club, this is for those who haven't been to a gentleman's club, this is for those who don't know the etiquette in a gentleman's club. Basically, this is for anyone that likes to read about the weird things that people do.

Me? Well, I guess you might say I fancy myself a Diablo Cody. I don't. I'm just me, sharing a similar but not entirely same experience. As of this current moment I do not have a office job or other "real person" job. I am sustaining myself on lap dances and lust. It's not an easy living, but someone's got to do it. Or maybe we don't... but we do, because we can. I don't hate it, I'm not one of those who takes anything and everything to forget where she is. I'm completely sober when I work, the only addiction I can claim is to diet coke, bread and candy.

Before I spill too much about things that aren't pertinent I'll sign off. Look forward to the stories I have to share, believe me they are strange and funny at the same time.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment