Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm sorry it's been so long. It's been called to my attention that I have been a bit of a downer to the other dancers and customers and so I've been reevaluating, trying other places and trying to enjoy life in clothes so when I'm out of them I have some happiness to work with.

I'll be honest with you, positive does not breed funny tweets so I've decided to keep my negative commentary from spilling out of my mouth, but I will not make you suffer through the monotony of positivity.

So... Couple short stories/ happenings....

A man told me he rather hadn't taken off my bottoms during my stage set. Funny thing is, I wish he hadn't been a closet gay and had deeper pockets. Lose lose?

I've been doing a go go shift once a week at a club downtown. I'm in love with the main fire dancer, I might geek out and tell her.

Speaking of go go...I was vacumming out my car today and found a lot of divorce dust (glitter), word to wise, don't bring me in your car after I've been a go go. I don't wear glitter on my body when I strip... The name divorce dust should give you a clue as to why... But go god know no such rules and get completely glitter fucked (we look like I would imagine the twilight vamps to be in the sun) and sweaty and then touch people and they get glitter ducked too.

Times up for stories right now.

Until next time...

Buy a dance D.

No comments:

Post a Comment