Monday, September 19, 2011

Remembering the Good

found this around the internets

Today was my day off this week. I found myself in a strip club (well, two) anyway. :) The first one was the meet up spot with a friend, it was my old club and I'm relieved to see that nothing is going any better there after I left.
I make more money at the current club, more consistently than I did at the first club (well, the first club that I have stayed at more than a month...) even though I'm not totally stoked on my current clubs.
All is well though because tomorrow I have my first day at yet a new club! I hear great things about this one... it is pretty well known. One of the top ones here in dear ol' Portland. I'm super stoked.

Tonight I went to a different well known club just to check it out and goodness gracious am I glad I did! The girls all look like they are having fun the whole time there, the stage is awesome. There is only one stage...

This awesome stage goes like this, it's in a corner, it's a triangle basically. the rack is the bottom of the triangle and on it are two poles! That's right, poles ON the rack! There are bars in the ceiling, some have called them monkey bars in the past) and there is the regular pole. The side walls are completely mirrored from top to bottom. The only thing that doesn't make my heart go pitter patter is the lack of high ceilings. That's absolutely it.
I'm not putting the name of the club in here because I don't feel like it but one of my descriptors should give it away if you've been to a few in this town.

So, I walk in, it's dark, people are playing poker. We order sodas (yes I know, party animals) and sit on some bar stools. Then we move to some couches that open up and we watch the stage. After a little bit what becomes my favorite dancer EVER comes on stage. She's tattooed all over (there are empty spots) with gorgeous work. Gorgeous. Her face is so pretty, she had dimple piercings that are now healed so she has permanent dimples, she has a monroe on both sides of her top lip... she's so cute.
Then she starts to dance and I'm done for. Immediate grace radiates off this lovely lady. I ask friend if he wants to go up to the rack to which he says sure AND gives me a stack of ones.
SCORE!
We go to the rack and she's super friendly and smiley and seductive and I'm a goner.
At one point she uses her leg to pull my face into her panties... yup, that happens. She giggles, says she doesn't know what came over her, she's awesome.
I talk to her after the first set I watch, ask her what other kind of dance she has done, figuring ballet, I'm one hundred percent correct. She realizes with that one question and comment on her dancing that I must be a dancer too. She asks for my dancer name so she can keep track. Don't know if she will but throughout the night she remembers it. She's goooood.
We watch a few more girls, we stay until she gets on stage again and watch another set.
Then we go back to the couches and I talk to a dancer that I worked with recently but got demoted to day shift for a bullshit reason. Basically this girl has the perfect greek goddess body, and management at current club figured she was too fat for night shift. This girl is not fat what so ever, she has curve yes, but it's natural and not due to overeating. It's effin gorgeous.
Anywho, she's there hanging out so we talk for a tad and then my favorite comes on stage again and she had mentioned it was her last shift and I was sad. Here I had taken waaaay too long to visit this club and now, when I find my favorite dancer, she leaves the industry.
So I do my best to enjoy it. My friend gets a dance from a girl out of curiosity and I sit at the rack by myself for my favorite. I tip her well (friend gave me a stack of ones so I could!) and then I decide I should probably get a dance from here...
you know, for research...


yeah,



research.


To learn my craft better... or something like that. :)


So I sit down on the couch debating spending money and a customer (female) comes up to me. She has been tipping the ladies and I think she got a dance earlier (the place is small and I notice people) and asks if she can tell me something.
I say of course and we chat and then she says, "you are absolutely gorgeous."
Awesome...

I'm just going to put this out there... today was mediocre effort in make up and getting ready routine. I have jeans on that I haven't washed in a while, boy short underwear that might or might not make lines under my pants on the upper thighs, a black tank and a hoodie on. Also, I'm wearing Target moccasins. My hair was down but not touched with anything but like 2 minutes of a hair dryer (I had just taken a shower a couple hours earlier) and my eye make up may have taken 7 minutes. I wasn't figuring I was going to be checked out a lot. Though I should know by now, no matter what I do, I'm going to be looked at (maybe not checked out all the time) because of this head of hair I have.
This many years later and I still get surprised when people pick me out in a crowd.

Actually, I also get surprised when people don't...

Story for another time though.


So female is jockin my metaphorical nuts and I'm all flattered and wished I wasn't into incredibly femme lesbians otherwise I'd let this one take me out.

Anywho, I then bought a dance from my fav and it was gooood. Not just for research though I did learn some things. I'm not sharing but I expect my dances will be getting better and better! As long as I have takers that is.


Oh, the kicker... my favorite made me fall in love with her at one point because as much as she smiles and is friendly, she showed she's not a pushover.
There was a dude on the rack when I was there without my friend and while I put down a good amount of ones he put down one. She kept a smile on her face and dance on the pole next to him on the rack but did not give him any real special attention and after the first song she looked at me and said (loud enough for him to hear) "Thank you, D, I really appreciate good tippers."
Second song I put down another handful (as many fingers as I have on one hand) of ones and dude doesn't put down any. Clearly he's never been in a strip club. Or he's dumb... anything.
After I leave the stage after her second song he says something to her, possibly about not taking off her bottoms (she moved them when she was giving me attention but kept the goodies from his sight) and so she smiled and said something and THEN she let him have it. She told him he only put down one dollar for two songs and if he new basic math he'd realize that one dollar for 8 minutes was nothing. Or something similar. Basically it was well said, and then she finished with, "please tip the next girl better than you tipped me" and left the stage.
Swoon.

Seriously.


Sigh.


So that was my night. Stoked for tomorrow's shift. I hope for good things, and money goddesses to rain those good dollas down on me!

I must go hand wash my panties now, have to be clean and ready for my first day! ;)


or maybe I already cleaned them and I just wanted you to think about panties.


-D

No comments:

Post a Comment