Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First custie of the night

I sit down at the bar, turn in my I'd and ask for a diet coke. The bartender walks away and all of a sudden I hear "what are you drinking" right behind me. I'm startled because I have yet to get my game face on for loser custies and this one is screaming loser through his mannerisms. I tell him diet coke and he musters an "oh" then thinks of something else to ask. I wonder why he didn't sit first and then start talking, or ask my fucking name before my drink.
I stay quiet though it's obvious he wants to talk. I look at the televisions all playing their commercials silently. He asks when one of the other girls is coming up and I tell him I have no idea. He asks how long I've been working but everything this guy says seems like a demand. Little man syndrome I'm sure. He asked me why i don't tan and I said because I like my skin the way it is... He asks how good my dances are and instead of giving him the finger I say good. He tells me to rate it, I tell him it depends on the customer because everyone likes something a little different. He tells me I'm wrong and again demands a rating. I don't give him one and then the voice of Jesus (or the dj) tells me to go on stage. I think I'm free.
He come over before I've even finished giving the pole it's hand job and days "let's see what you got." I know this man, in real life, would he intimidated by a woman like me and probably is here too so I forgive him his rudeness and just smile.
I get a "nice body" a couple seconds in and then get a horrible look once the pierced nips came out. He then said "oh you like pain don't you..." not in a sexy way either. I shrugged and continued to move around the stage. He stood up but didn't leave so I told him I wasn't bringing out the whips and chains yet. He stood by the rack until the song was finished, told me I had a nice ass and then walked back to the other side of the bar.

And that was just the first customer...

1 comment:

  1. And people wonder why dancers are the way they are. Deal with people like this on a regular basis, while naked, and see how YOU handle it. My urge to press a stiletto to this guy's left nut would have been too much to bear. Kudos for your restraint ...or ambivalence. :)

    ReplyDelete