Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Found: The Latest Asshole on Twitter

Normally I let stupidity lie (haha who am I joking, I rarely do that) but this grade A douche bag really hit a button, hard. And not in a good way. I'm not getting cheeky and referring to my clit as a button. Which, by the way, if you're hitting it hard, probably isn't working anyway. Just a little tip (haha, not "just the tip"), you're welcome.

Anyway, this classy citizen tweets things girls say around him or her (I'm guessing because of the quotation marks) and adds other things in here and there spouting their obvious sexual frustration with the female gender.

I'm guessing the person responsible is a dude. If the person writing these things is, in fact, another girl we have a whole extra issue to go into. Girl on girl hate. But I'll save that for later, for now let's just stick with the idea that this person is male.

To get started I'll copy and paste some of the gems and then respond. Sound like fun? Yeah, I think so.

Girls Are Retards

No comments:

Post a Comment