Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Night In the Life...



 This is where I bore you, or myself with pictures! Ready? They are all safe for work. Spoiler alert? 
Keep scrolling anyway? Thanks.

A game I've never played. I sat close to here hiding from people while thinking about what I could take pictures of.

Another picture from the same place. Oh yes the pool tables. Because when they are boobies and vaginas everywhere what you really need to do is take a stick and hit some balls with your bros. 

Yup, foot picture. 

This is called the Naught Girl. Peanut Butter and Jelly... fried, and dusted with powdered sugar. Amazing. 

A stripper's best friend. They take off make up, they keep white fuzzies from distracting customers when we are dancing under the black lights... they are good for a semen clean up...
I'm sorry boys, the illusion may just be shattered, we can't keep our cats that clean naturally.

Fries and a diet coke... my staples. Have to keep my girlish figure. Or just this bodacious ass. Can't sustain it on just Voodoo Donuts and bean and cheese burritos now can I?
The cheap and the expensive (my version of expensive, some ladies version of mid level) work together! Oh and some cheap, fake pearls that I never wear. 

 Another leg/foot picture. Clearly it was a really busy night.

Oh banks.

Last night grocery run.

Oh aren't you more enlightened now that you've seen my pictures? Want some more? Yes, yes you do. Here are some (way less) from tonight!

Here we go! 

 In inards of my purse an hour or so in. Minimal. But there's perfume (hollister), mints, lip gloss, chapstick, a pen and hand sanitizer. It's a big bag. More room for the loads of money I should be making.

What three bros (chads as they call them here) stared at all night instead of titties and ass because they were cheap and all their blood was in their arms from working out for 4 hours before showing up to drink cheap beer and sneak glances while pretending to be interested in their conversation or the tv but really looking in the mirror to see our asses swing in reverse. For free.

My injury of the night. This isn't the first time I've done this. I knew it happened but kept on dancing. Just kept going because the show must go on, and I didn't want to get the white rag we use to clean the pole all red with my blood, 
not to mention... 

I was getting handfuls of money thrown at me and I didn't feel like stopping the custies from doing that.


After a while I stopped taking pictures because I forgot. 

Alright, I'm done boring you. Sorry there were no nudes or anything close.

The end for now.

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment