Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Spend That $$$

In a fit of brilliance (madness) at 4am I decided I would share a quick list of what I spend my earnings on vs what I want to be spending my earnings on... oh and possibly a wishlist I'm currently working on as the cherry on top.

What I do spend my money on:
- That horrible addiction called bills. Kinda like a coke habit but with more consequences (maybe?). Rent, car, insurance, phone bill, internet so I can write this blog... yeah, pay me.
- food: I wish I spent my money on better food (healthier AND better tasting) but I get lazy or procrastinate and then end up getting Taco Bell right before work (twice this week... gross)
- groceries: when I'm responsible
- going out with friends: honestly, mostly this is back in the first food line item. I rarely go out and when I do it's usually to get food with a friend. I'm often (read: always) hungry.
- gas: for the car duh, though with how much Taco Bell I eat... (gross). Luckily it's not that bad, don't fill up any more than once a week unless I take myself off my lease and go out past the city limits.
- credit card bill: racked up from moving a couple of times and not knowing how to say no to myself for a while
- dmv fees: from moving here, it's been costly. I still cry about it at night. DMV, if you're reading this, take pity and lower my new plate fees. No? Shit, thought I'd take a page out of young custies books and ask.

Things I want to spend my money on:
- ticket back home: not forever, just to visit
- decadent foods
- clothes
- nice make up
- travel to Argentina, Arizona, Tennessee, Europe
- Master's Degree
- tattoos
- books

Things I'm working on putting money toward currently:
- shoulder piece
- pet deposit for apartment (I want a small cat)
- that pesky credit card bill
- emergency fund

Hmmm that's kind of boring.

Oh well, deal lovlies!

-D
-

No comments:

Post a Comment